Madisonville is the seat of Hopkins County and the commercial seat of the Western Kentucky. Located along Interstate 69, Madisonville serves as a leading manufacturing hub and home to many unique small-town boutiques and eateries.
This region is home to Kentucky’s most extensive variety of outdoor recreation activities, including trails, lakes, grasslands, and forests.
Food and Vending Options
Nearby options to purchase food and beverages include:
- Mt Fuji
- Pizza Hut
Find hotels and other nearby accommodations:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Hampton Inn & Suites.
When you need help, call on these local resources:
- CVS Pharmacy is less than ½ mile away
- Walgreen’s is less than 1 mile away
Learn About Our Services
Quality Care for the Critically Ill
Our hospital provides long term acute care for patients who require a long-term hospital stay. Many patients require an intensive level of care.
The ContinueCARE Difference
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Madisonville offers several unique benefits for patients and family members:
- We provide care with an interdisciplinary approach
- Our teamof specialists works together for optimal patient outcomes
- Each patient has an individualized care plan based on their needs and preferences
- We encourage family and/or caregiver participation and keep loved ones informed every step of the way